Colorado Songster calendar/classifieds

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2007
      Groups and fans:

      The Colorado Songster  goes to press the week of September 10. A schedule of contemporary a cappella and vocal jazz events will be published as usual. Below are samples of previous calendar litsings for you to emulate. We will need to concentrate on October, November, December and January dates for your fans to get on board.

      Any groups are welcome to provide information in the format indicated (space is limited) by email to info@...  no later than September 10 for inclusion in the next issue of the Songster, which is delivered by US Mail to 1,400 interested fans and friends.

      If you know of any Colorado appearances by out-of-state groups, please let us know about these as we like to help fans find programs they will enjoy, as well as any dates that school groups may be performing.

      Do it now. All entries will be accepted and printed provided they are in the format below. The Songster will be in the mail in mid September.

      (Samples)

      Fri, July 1, 7pm
      COOL SHOOZ
      YMCA of the Rockies, Estes Pk; Free