Fwd: Face - Summer Finale(s)

  • Face (Mark Megibow)
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 22, 2007

      Hi everyone!

      Just a brief reminder of the last of our free summer concerts (it's still summer - I'm in denial that school has started again for the kids). We have something for everyone between now and Labor Day, and in case you missed it, they're all FREE! Not to mention we've added some new material to our set that you won't want to miss!

      As always, you can find details on our website calendar: www.FaceVocalBand.com/calendar.html

      Thurs, Aug 23 (TONIGHT): "Rhythm on the Rails" at Niwot Farmer's Market, 6:45 - 8:45 pm

      Sat, Aug 25: "All About Arts Festival" at Northglenn Marketplace, 7:30 - 9:00 pm

      Thurs, Aug 30: "Summer Nights Concerts" at Flatiron Crossing, Broomfield, 6:00 - 9:00 pm

      Sun, Sept 2: "Boulder Creek Hometown Fair" at the Boulder Bandshell, 5:00 - 6:00 pm

      Even if you miss these freebies, we already have a great September schedule posted as well, returning to Nissi's Bistro in Lafayette, D-Note in Arvada, and performing for the a cappella series at Dazzle Jazz Club in Denver. Add to that performances at high schools in Broomfield and Arvada, and there are ample opportunities to check us out!

      Enjoy the rest of your summer - we'll see you soon!

      Cheers! - Mark

      Mark Megibow
      Business Manager
      Face