2007 COLORADO VOCAL CONFERENCE! October 5th, 6th, & 7th

  • idiosingcrasies
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 21, 2007
      1st EVER COLORADO A CAPPELLA VOCAL CONFERENCE!

      Hosted at the University of Denver in Denver, Colorado, the 1st ever
      Colorado A Cappella Vocal Conference is going to be unforgettable.

      With a college competition on October 5th and a professional showcase
      on the 6th, there will hardly be enough time to fit in all of the
      clinics and demo programs we have scheduled.

      The list of clinicians is steadily growing by the day, but so far we have:

      -Tim Jones of Moosebutter & the infamous Placental Armageddon

      -Tony Huerta of Sonic Audio Productions & Front of House sound man for
      Take 6!

      -Joe Herbert of Groove Society (winner of JPF International Music Awards)

      Norm Silver - Business manager for 17th ave allstars

      &

      -Matt Murphy of Groove Society and winner of best VP in Rocky Mountain
      Harmony Sweeps.

      A weekend pass includes 2 concerts and all the clinics!

      And its only $50 for an individual
      $200 for an entire high school group
      $250 for an entire college group

      Please check out the conference and download your digital registration
      forms at our website http://www.coloradoacappella.com

      Thanks! Hope to see you there!