Jazz-A-Cappella Singers Meets Tuesdays 7-9 in Louisville

  • Henry
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 21, 2007
      We sing mostly strict 4-part SATB from sheet music. Emphasis is on great a-cappella
      harmonies, not percussion, not many written solos with background, no improv solos
      planned. We are singing great fun JAZZ arrangements.

      Some new songs we will be singing and working on September through December are:

      Blue Moon
      Over The Rainbow
      In My Life - (Beatles)
      I Will - (Beatles)
      The Alphabet Song
      Theme From Ice Castles
      Bein' Green - (Kermit the Frog)

      Holiday Songs:
      I'll Be Home For Christmas
      Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas
      Waltz Of The Flowers - (Tchaikowsky - Nutcracker)

      Henry's Own Arrangements:
      The Nearness Of You
      It's Alright With Me
      But Beautiful

      We meet near South Boulder Road and Highway 42. (Just behind the Safeway)
      for more information call the Director:
      Henry Sherman 303/800-7670
      or
      e-mail: henrymusicman@...