The Denver A Cappella Project - Live in the Denver area! Friday 9/14/2007 Tickets On Sale Today!!

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 14, 2007

      The Denver A Cappella Project - AT HOME CONCERT
Friday, September, 14 2007
8:00PM - Grandview High School
20500 Arapahoe Rd, Aurora CO

FEATURING:
The Denver A Cappella Project, Storm Front, NeXus, & Other Special Guests

Tickets - Gen. Admission - $10.00
VISIT:  www.dap-online.com/AtHomeConcert.html
CALL:  303.690.2290
EMAIL:  Dap@...

      FOR MORE INFO & TICKETS ONLINE:

      ***MARK YOUR CALENDARS! THE DAP AT HOME CONCERT IS COMING TO AURORA, COLORADO ON FRIDAY SEPTEMBER 14, 2007!***

      DAP has been traveling a lot and we miss singing for our HOME crowd!  You’ve been asking, and we listened.  Presenting a great show for all of our fans and friends.  CALL, EMAIL, or BUY YOUR TICKETS ONLINE TODAY!!!

      CALL: 303.690.2290
      EMAIL: Dap@...