VENUE CHANGE a cappella showcase Tuesday Aug 14

  • maestromoose
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 13, 2007
      Hey, everybody!

      We've had a last-minute venue cancellation - but don't fret! You can still hear the
      great sounds of Vocality and The 40th Parallel Tuesday night, Aug 14th, but in Boulder
      instead of Lafayette!

      And even better news - no cover charge!

      A Cappella Showcase pt.2 brought to you by Vocality Music
      The vocal jazz/world music/eclectic pop sounds of Vocality (www.vocalitysingers.com),
      2007 Rocky Mountain Harmony Sweepstakes runners-up and winners of 'best original
      song'

      and

      the hot collegiate pop/rock music of The 40th Parallel, Colorado's Collegiate A Cappella
      All-Starts (www.the40th.com) -

      Tuesday Aug 14th 7:30 pm at BURNT TOAST
      1235 Pennsylvania Ave Boulder (on the Hill right by CU
      http://www.burnttoastrestaurant.com/Home.html).

      Bring money for food - they have great food! - but the show is FREE and open for all ages.

      Questions? Call Tim at (720) 365-3080 or email tim@...