FUNKIPHINO - auditioning

  • funkiphino
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 13, 2007
      The search is on! We are currently auditioning new female singers to co-front the 11 piece
      funk band Funkiphino.
      We are looking for a slammin' female soul vocalist who can handle our full schedule. The
      band is usually booked twice every weekend and plays additional shows during the summer
      and fall. We play private events, large festivals, clubs, and perform and record original
      music. Serious applicants can email chris@... for more information or call
      303-250-4965.

      Please be able to send references and provide sound recordings if not currently in the area.

      www.funkiphino.com