A concert you don't want to miss!!

  • Tony Huerta
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 28, 2007
      Hello my friends and family!!

      I just wanted to drop you a quick note and let you know that Take 6 will be in Denver on July 3rd.

      A rare appearance performing at the Pepsi Center.

      I know it's a rare appearance because it the first time I don't have to fly to meet them.

      10 time Grammy winners, Take 6, have the chops to drop jaws in the audience with the most intricate harmonies imaginable.  Not to mention Alvin's Low G's.  I swear the guy has an extra vocal chord that is two feet long!!!!

      Tony, from Sonic Audio (formerly Eko Recording Studio) will be mixing the concert.

      If you are interested in going to the concert, go to my website for details.

      http://sonicaudioproductions.com/WhatsHappening.aspx

      I hope to see you there.  And if you do come, drop by the sound booth and say hi.

      Sincerely,
      Tony Huerta
      Take 6 Sound
      Sonic Audio Productions