Oh Canada

  • Rob Baltensberger
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 28, 2001
      Does anyone have a mixed voice chart (4 part) of Oh Canada?

      Rob Baltensberger
    • Roland Sharette
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 28, 2001
        Rob,

        I arranged it several years ago for TTBB and would be happy to transcribe it
        for SATB if you like. The lyrics have been updated to their current version
        (they've changed them twice since 1968).

        It 's fairly traditional with a semi-jazz feel.

        Rol
      • Don Gooding
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 28, 2001
          At 04:40 PM 11/28/2001 -0000, Rob Baltensberger wrote:
          >Does anyone have a mixed voice chart (4 part) of Oh Canada?
          >
          >Rob Baltensberger

          Rob-

          The "Songs for All Occasions" has just such an arrangement:

          http://mac3.a-cappella.com/shop/product_information-1.asp?number=1005B

          Don Gooding
          Mainely A CAPPELLA http://www.a-cappella.com
          don@... P.O. Box 159/19 Clark Point Rd. #3
          800-827-2936 Southwest Harbor, ME 04679
          207-244-7603 (overseas calls) 207-244-7613 (fax)
          WEB STORE: http://mac3.a-cappella.com/shop
          Now with more than 15,000 sound files!