Curious Gage Presents: Farewell Zach

  • Nic
    Message 1 of 1 , May 26, 2007
      Curious Gage Presents: Farewell Zach

      We're very sorry to announce that are good friend and tenor, Zach Tait, will be leaving the group next month to take an exciting new job out of Fort Collins.  Though we'll miss him deeply, we wish him the best of luck on his new enterprise.

      Of course, that means we have to have one final concert with Zach to say so long, and thanks for all the memories.

      If you haven't seen Curious Gage yet, or it's been awhile (or even if you saw us last week) this is a great chance to catch us in a FREE concert this next Saturday, June 2nd!  We'll be singing all the old favorites, as well as a few we haven't touched for awhileand, yes, there definitely will be videos.

      It also means that Curious Gage is now auditioning for a new member, male or female, of ANY voice type.  If you are interested, or know someone who might be, please visit www.curiosugage.com for all the information on how to audition.

      So that's it for now, we hope to see every single one of you next Saturday for Zach's FINAL performance with Curious Gage.

      WHAT: Curious Gage Zach Farewell Concert

      WHEN: June 2nd, 7:30 PM

      WHERE: Saint John's Lutheran Church, 305 E Elizabeth Street, Fort Collins, CO 80524

      HOW MUCH: FREE!!!

      ~Nic Widhalm

      VP for Curious Gage

      www.curiousgage.com

      www.myspace.com/curiousgagemusic

      Northern Colorado Area Ambassador - CASA