Jazz-A-Cappella Singers in Louisville is looking for Tenor voices...

  • Henry
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2007
      "Jazz-A-Cappella Singers" We meet on Tuesday Evenings from 7:00-9:00pm. We sing four
      part harmony from sheet music. We sing tight Jazz harmonies with a rocking African
      American Spiritual thrown in here and there for variety. Our director, Henry Sherman has
      been directing and arranging for A-Cappella Choirs for over 15 years.
      Please contact our Director for more information:
      Henry Sherman (303) 800-7670