Curious Gage Seeks New Member!

  • Nic
    Message 1 of 2 , May 2, 2007
      Curious Gage Seeks New Member!

      Curious Gage wants you!

      Yes, you.

      It is with deep sadness that we have to announce the departure of our good friend Zach Tait.  After graduating this semester Zach will be leaving us to take a very lucrative job out of town, and it is with a heavy heart that we bid him farewell.  HOWEVER, we are very excited about what the future holds for Curious Gage, and are pleased to announce immediate auditions to find a new member.

      We are looking for the following:

      -A male OR female singer of any voice range

      -A strong solo and backup voice

      -The ability to read music

      -Comfortable stage presence

      -A fun, easy-going personality

      Curious Gage is a semi-professional, award-winning a cappella ensemble based out of Fort Collins, CO.  We hold two rehearsals a week, and tend to gig once to twice a month.  We had the honor of winning the 2006 Rocky Mountain Harmony Sweepstakes competition, and are very excited about continuing our quest to expand and explore vocal music in Northern Colorado.  We have a full, wireless sound rig and are currently working our feature length recording, which YOU could be a part of!

      Please respond to booking@..., or call Nic at 970-691-1418 for more information, or if you would like to set up an audition time.  You can also visit us at www.curiousgage.com and learn a little more about the group.

      We look forward to hearing from you soon!

      ~Nic Widhalm

      VP for Curious Gage

      www.curiousgage.com

      www.myspace.com/curiousgagemusic

      Northern Colorado Area Ambassador - CASA

    • Nic Widhalm
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 20, 2010

        Curious Gage, 2006 Harmony Sweepstakes Regional Champions, have announced they will be holding auditions for a new member.  Effective immediately, this award-winning vocal band will be seeking male and female singers to replace a departing member.  Applicants should possess a strong solo voice capable of expressing pop, jazz, and musical theater, as well as the ability to read-music and blend with a small ensemble group.  All vocal parts will be considered, although baritone/tenors and mezzo soprano/altos will be favored, as well as anyone possessing vocal percussion skills.  All interested parties should contact nic@... for more details, or visit http://www.curiousgage.com/audition to apply.

        Curious Gage, a five-member vocal band, is based out of Fort Collins, Colorado.  As one of the only a cappella groups in Northern Colorado, Curious Gage blends pop and rock styles with vocal percussion to create a unique contemporary sound.  The group has enjoyed national a cappella recognition and local acclaim since winning the Harmony Sweepstakes Rocky Mountain Regional competition in 2006.  Other achievements include awards for outstanding vocal percussion, original arrangement, and original song.  After eight years of singing, Curious Gage still continues to spread its love of vocal harmony across the Front Range.

        Visit http://www.curiousgage.com for sound clips, pictures, detailed bios, and upcoming performances.

        ~Nic Widhalm

        VP for Curious Gage

        www.curiousgage.com