17th Avenue Allstars with Jake Schroeder

  • Norm Silver
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 26 1:34 PM

      Please join the 17th Avenue Allstars for a very special evening with Allstars founding member ,

      Jake Schroeder,  (lead singer for Opie Gone Bad)

      Details:

      Tuesday April 3rd - Nissi's 7:30pm
      Tuesday Acappella series
      Nissi's in Lafayette.
      2675 N. Park Dr.
      Lafayette, 80026

      Directions: Nestled next to Forest Park, Nissi's at Bridgetown cannot be seen from 95th Street or Arapahoe Road. Simply take either North Park Drive (off of 95th—100 yards from intersection) or Forest Park Circle (off of Arapahoe—100 yards from intersection) and follow around until you see the Bridgetown building (and our banners). We have plenty of FREE parking.
      call for reservations 303-665-2757  or go to the website at  http://www.nissis.com/

      thanks!

      Norm Silver

      303-595-1040