Error in the Colorado Acappella advertisement

  • idiosingcrasies
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 14, 2007
      The Colorado Collegiate Acappella Showcase is indeed on Saturday April
      14th at 7 pm. Sorry for the confusion, our web designer will get it
      fixed soon!

      Please contact Andrew at ticketsales@coloradoacappella or (408) 205-
      5050 if you wish to purchase tickets before the 14th. The auditorium
      only holds 500 so please don't wait if you are planning on attending.
      We'd love you all to be there and would hate to turn you away because
      we sold out at the door!

      Thanks!