Face - March Performances

  • Face (Mark Megibow)
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2007
      Hi everyone!

      Face is all over Colorado in March, giving you tons of opportunities
      to catch us in action - Palmer Lake, Aurora, and of course our usual
      haunts in Boulder, Louisville, and Lafayette.

      March culminates with the Harmony Sweepstakes Rocky Mountain Regional
      competition, where we will try again to make it to the Big Show in
      California. It's a great show that will have a bunch of groups new
      and old. Come enjoy the showcase and root us on!

      Here's the March list (hopefully I'll get all the addresses right
      this time!!!).

      Date: March 4
      Show: Tri-Lakes Center for the Arts (GREAT for our "southern CO
      friends")
      Time: 7:30 pm
      Venue: 304 Hwy 105, Palmer Lake, CO
      Price: $5 student, $10 members, $12 non-members
      More Info: http://www.trilakesarts.org

      Date: March 9
      Show: Louisville Cultural Council Coffeehouse
      Time: 7:30 pm
      Venue: Louisville Center for the Arts, 801 Grant Ave
      Price: $6 student/senior, $10 adult
      More Info: http://www.louisvillearts.org/

      Date: March 15
      Show: Boulder High School
      Time: 7:30 pm
      Venue: Boulder High School Auditorium, 1604 Arapahoe
      Price: $5 students, $10 adults

      Date: March 21
      Show: Hinkley High School
      Time: 7:30 pm
      Venue: Hinkley High School Auditorium, 1250 Chambers Rd, Aurora, CO
      Price: $5 student, $10 adults

      Date: March 31
      Show: Harmony Sweeps Rocky Mountain Regional Competition
      Time: 7:00 pm
      Venue: Ranum HS Auditorium, 2401 80th Ave, Denver, CO
      Price: $14/$18
      More Info: http://www.harmony-sweepstakes.com/denver.html

      And yes, we are also playing at Nissi's three dates in March, but
      you, our faithful friends, have already bought all the tickets there
      are to have! We will play there most Mondays in April: 9th, 16th,
      23rd, 30th, so go to www.nissis.com and get tickets while they're
      still available!!!)

      Happy March everyone! Hope to see you around!

      Cheers! - Mark

      Mark Megibow
      Business Manager
      Face