moosebutter at Frozen Dead Guy Days - TWICE!!!

  • tim@moosebutter.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27, 2007
      Because you haven't had your quota of bizarre community events this year!

      moosebutter (www.moosebutter.com) will be kicking the jams and hosting
      events on March 10th at Frozen Dead Guy Days (www.frozendeadguydays.com).
      If you don't know about Frozen Dead Guy Days, you should. If you do know
      about, and have never been, _shame on you._ It's freakin' fun. And
      freaky fun. At times it's just plain freaky. But freaky is fun, right?

      moosebutter will be hosting the Tuffshed(tm) Coffin Races at 1:30, and the
      Frozen T-Shirt contest at 4:30. THEN moosebutter and friends will present
      a loon-ball concert at Nederland High School at 7:30. $10 general
      admission, $5 students/etc.

      Featuring two new members of the Colorado cast of moosebutter: brilliant
      performers both, and you know them as members of the 2005 National Harmony
      Sweepstakes runners-up FACE - Mark "I live in the 80's" Megibow and Ryan
      "I am my own sporting event" Driver.

      The concert will also feature a special guest performance from Vocality
      (www.vocalitysingers.com).

      See you there!

      Tim
      tim@...