YOU DID IT!

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 26, 2007
      Hooray!
      Sing it Loud! Sing it proud!

      A CAPPELLA BIRDS VOTED DENVER'S FAVORITE ANIMAL!

      If you watched the Academy Awards last evening -- and are within range of Denver's marketing area, you probaby know that "our" a cappella Penguins WON the Frontier Airlines popularity contest for "favorite Denver animal" and now reign as musical icons, as well as a pack of patient yet persistent penquins who persuasively parleyed their peculiar popularity into political preeminence in every precinct.

      And YOU did it!

      The power of MUSIC won it for the quartet. You could tell that Jack, the rabbit couldn't carry a tune in an Easter Basket and Larry's a sorehead nasal-nosed numbskull. Our "best birds" walked away with the trophy. Every singer in Colorado voted for the wiley winged wetbirds. I personally asked all my a cappella friends in the area (and across the country) to vote. They did so and that did it!

      The Penguins thank you all for your support.