GROOVE SOCIETY SHOW CANCELED TONIGHT - "Focus on the Cure" Pink Gala

  • Groove Society
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 23, 2007

      Hello,

      Due to some unforeseen circumstances brought to my attention today, the "Focus on the Cure" Pink Gala show that was originally scheduled for tonight, Friday, February 23 has been CANCELED and is being rescheduled for Saturday, April 21st. If you have any questions you are more than welcome to e-mail me at bianca@... .

      We'll keep you updated of any other changes and announce more shows coming up in the area very soon!

      Thank you,

      Bianca