International airplay for _your_ original music

  • Mister Tim
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 13, 2007
      The A Cappella Originals Podcast wants to feature YOUR original a
      cappella music. Available for download from iTunes and from casa.org
      - people from all over the world can hear your music, and you'll be
      mentioned _by name_.

      For your music to be included in the A Cappella Originals Podcast it
      must be donated to the CASA A Cappella Originals mp3 library, where it
      is available only to the most dedicated a cappella fans - the people
      who buy great a cappella music.

      For more information email me, tim at moosebutter dot com or podcast
      at casa dot org. You can also call : 415-358-8067

      Please pass this information to anyone you know who has original a
      cappella songs - we want to feature it on the podcast!

      Thanks!

      Mister Tim