help with pictures Saturday

  • Mister Tim
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 9, 2007
      Hey,

      I'm looking for a few people to come help with a promo photo shoot for
      new groups - Saturday 11 am -noon in Boulder. Contact me for exact
      details.

      Need someone to take pictures with my digital camera (simple, no bells
      and whistles) (if anyone has a great digital camera and wanted to come
      out and shoot for free, to add the shots to your portfolio, that would
      be great, too)

      Also looking for a few males to be stand-ins for certain promo shots.

      No pay for any of this, but if you want to come hang out for an hour
      and watch a work-in-progress, that would be groovy!

      Tim
      tim@...
      (720) 365-3080