Rare Silk, Anyone?

  • TPGTenor@AOL.COM
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 13, 2001
      Greetings...

      Does anyone, by chance, have a contact address for Todd Buffa of the vocal
      jazz group Rare Silk?
      Years ago, I heard them on the radio sing an a cappella arrangement of The
      Little Drummer Boy and have never been able to find sheet music for it.
      To the best of my knowledge, Todd Buffa is or was from from the Denver area.

      Many thanks!

      Mike Economou
      Dapper Dans of Disneyland 1988-1995
      The Perfect Gentlemen2000 L.A. Regional Harmony Sweepstakes Champions