1602female singers needed for Andrews Sisters/USO holiday group

  • Mister Tim
    Oct 26, 2013
      We are looking for female singers for an Andrews Sisters / USO style
      Holiday Trio. We have 15 + events booked this holiday season in and
      around Denver. Minimum pay for gigs is $75.

      IDEAL CREDENTIALS:
      Between the age of 18 and 35
      Cute Look, no shorter than 5'4"
      Strong Singer, Reader
      Must be in the Denver area November and December.

      All songs will be sung in 3 part harmony.

      AUDITION is THIS TUESDAY, Oct 29 at 7 pm - 9 pm. Broadway Music School
      on South Broadway
      Email < heather at partysingers dot com > to get a time slot / more info.
      NOTE *GPS / maps apps often take you north/Downtown: Broadway Music
      School is SOUTH of I-25

      www.PartySingers.com