1324Website hosting

  • Roland Sharette
    Apr 10, 2009
      Hello all,

      I'm forwarding the enclosed notice in case any of you have interest in using Mike's web hosting services. The price isn't bad, considering he does most of the planning and design work as well as handling the onsite management.

      Rol Sharette
      Boulder, Colorado
      303 413 8774 (Colo)
      888 949 2857 (US)

      Hello,

      My name is Mike Jankowski, owner and founder of A'Cappella Hosting, the premiere hosting and web design company specifically for a cappella groups worldwide.

      Why should you switch to A'Cappella Hosting?

      1. Be one of over 150 satisfied customers who have taken advantage of our world class service and support. We are always there when you need help, whether its coding, development, email, or any other troubleshooting service you need. We routinely go above and beyond what other hosts provide, something you wont find elsewhere.

      2. Blazing fast speeds. You will never have to struggle with your slow server again. We have FOUR state-of-the-art servers all which are under 10% of their capacity. These servers are on a multi-layered backbone which is highly redundant, and oh yea, screaming fast! Now you can handle more traffic and stream media from your website that you thought wasn't possible.

      3. No ads. Simple, we don't force you to place ads on your website or make it obvious you are with us. Although, most of our clients freely inform their visitors and other groups about who we are!

      4. Tailored plans made for every group. We understand your group has specific needs; therefore, we work with you to establish what exactly you need from us whether its web design, email hosting, or just a simple one page website. Let us know and we can make it happen!

      5. Amazingly low rates. You can get our basic hosting plan for $5.99/mo! That's about $70 per year, you will NOT find a rate this good somewhere else.

      We are offering a special right now, sign up in the month of April and receive 6 months free! Just mention this email!

      Bill Hare, Deke Sharon, Liquid 5th, Total Vocal, the House Jacks, and many more all decided that A'Cappella Hosting was the way to go. Listen to what they had to say:
      "2 weeks ago, dyz.com moved over to A'Cappella Hosting and I couldn't be happier - I have WAAAAAY more space/transfer, much more functionality and flexibility on his system (with Earthlink, I couldn't even assign individual username/passwords for our FTP transfers), and in addition to all of this, it's $10 a month cheaper than what I've been paying these last 11 years! And the transfer was painless.

      What's not to like about that?? :-)" -Bill Hare"

      "I've been a firm believer that a web presence is crucial in a cappella, regardless of what role you play in the industry (i.e. producer, collegiate group, professional group, etc.), and Mike is bar none the most knowledgeable, resourceful, and downright nice individual any of us could turn to for assistance on this front.

      Wow - little bit of karma... Thanks for opening the door on that one Bill :-)"  -Mark Hines - Liquid 5th"

      "I just took the plunge - for TotalVocal, the House Jacks, Vybration and Contemporary A Cappella Publishing.

      The rates are amazingly low, and Mike's been great. I don't have to lift a finger. He's even going to do my laundry." -Deke"

      So make the choice, they have!

      If you have any questions or comments feel free to contact me directly.

      Either call us 1-888-406-HOST (4678) or email us at contact@...

      Just ask for Mike!

      Thank you!

      --