****NEW CD!!!!!!****

  • Alison Ewart
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 24, 2009
      Hi All,

      I have GREAT news!!  Colm has recorded a new CD.  The working title is Broadway And Beyond. The Concert Songs which should be released at the end of November 2009.  It will be available through the website at CDBaby.  That's all the information I have so far.  As more info becomes available I will keep you informed.

      Alison

    • Shelley Monaghan
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 24, 2009
        All I can say is a collective: "Yippeeeee!"

        Alison Ewart wrote:

        > Hi All,
        >
        > I have GREAT news!! Colm has recorded a new CD. The working title is
        > Broadway And Beyond. The Concert Songs which should be released at the
        > end of November 2009. It will be available through the website
        > at CDBaby. That's all the information I have so far. As more info
        > becomes available I will keep you informed.
        >
        > Alison

        > *Yahoo! Canada Toolbar :* Search from anywhere on the web and bookmark
        > your favourite sites. Download it now! <http://ca.toolbar.yahoo.com/>

      • Susie Coffman
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 24, 2009
          Wow, what great news, Alison! Thank you.

          Susie C.

          Alison Ewart wrote:

          > Hi All,
          >
          > I have GREAT news!! Colm has recorded a new CD. The working title is
          > Broadway And Beyond. The Concert Songs which should be released at the
          > end of November 2009. It will be available through the website
          > at CDBaby. That's all the information I have so far. As more info
          > becomes available I will keep you informed.
          >
          > Alison

          > *Yahoo! Canada Toolbar :* Search from anywhere on the web and bookmark
          > your favourite sites. Download it now! <http://ca.toolbar.yahoo.com/>

        • nenabrookart
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 24, 2009
            Hooray!!!
            Now I know what I want for Christmas.

            Kate

          • djhjdtsf@aol.com
            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 29, 2009
              In a message dated 9/24/2009 4:38:11 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time, shelleyn@... writes:
              I have GREAT news!! Colm has recorded a new CD. The working title is
              > Broadway And Beyond. The Concert Songs which should be released at the
              Life is good!!!!!!!!!

              Jean