Bakers Dozen

  • Dale Copeland
    Message 1 of 104 , Mar 31, 2005
      Ah yes, the one thing that not even a control freak like me can't do
      anything about ... the international date, line, the round earth,
      geography and all of that. Yes, April started in New Zealand quite a
      long time before it reached anywhere else. Perhaps all computer
      activities should work on Greenwich Mean Time.
      Anyway, the exhibition in New Plymouth looks grand, and we're up to 161
      artists now. And more still on the way. Terrific.
      9 sold immediately the show hit the Net, and I'm dealing with the sales
      waiting in the Inbox now. Wow.
      dale

      --
      Dale Copeland
      outofsight http://outofsight.co.nz/Dale
      Message 104 of 104 , Dec 15, 2007
        If you can't find it do what I did: Google him up by name and/or Baker's Dozen. It's there.