Invitation (group for trading art supplies!)

  • Kathleen
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2004
      Hello all!

      I just wanted to let all of you know that I have am a moderator on
      Yahoo groups for a group that trades/barters art supplies. We have
      been in existence for about two years now and there are about 250
      members on the group. I just noticed today that one of the members is
      exchanging some collage videos and is willing to make a trade with
      someone for them, so I thought of this group.

      Anyhow, if anyone is interested in joining the group, or otherwise
      checking out some of the other art trades, you can find us at the
      following URL:

      I hope this isn't off topic, OR that it isn't inappropriate to post.
      NO money is exchanged at this site (other than the postage it costs
      to mail items) and there is a place to rate the exchanges in the
      database.

      Maybe some of you will join us?

      Kathleen