COMM: Our 1st Ripe Arts CONTEST!!! Win a $50 Gift Certificate!!

  • Heather Hacker
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2004
      THE FIRST EVER RIPE ARTS CONTEST!!

      Send us a sample of your artwork containing any of the products sold
      at Ripe Arts - http://www.ripearts.com - and you could win a $50 Gift
      Certificate to the Ripe Arts Store!

      All you have to do is send us a digital photo of your artwork, using
      any of the products available at Ripe Arts, and you will be entered
      into our Sept. 15th drawing for a $50 Gift Certificate to the Ripe
      Arts Store. Enter as many times as you like!

      For the complete contest details, including where and when to send
      your samples, please visit our website at: http://www.ripearts.com

      WHAT'S NEW FOR AUGUST???

      We also have some great new vintage ephemera available this month,
      including:

      Antique Ledger Pages - small & large
      International Stamp Packets
      Elementary School Tests
      Elementary School Math Workbook Pages
      & the new "It's all Ephemeral" collage sheet, which includes images
      of foreign money, stamps, music & more vintage ephemera!

      THIS MONTH'S DISCOUNT!

      Receive FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $35.00 throughout the month
      of August! The discount will be automatically deducted during
      checkout. Also, spend just $20 and get your choice of a FREE collage
      sheet or Transparency!

      Don't forget to check out the beautiful artwork created by our
      talented Design Team members in the Design Team Gallery. You're sure
      to be inspired! Come check it all out at: http://www.ripearts.com

      Thanks,
      Heather
      http://www.ripearts.com
      The artist's source for collage sheets & REAL vintage ephemera