Web site to share

  • lonecrow4
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1, 2004
      Good morning to all,
      I would like to share my web site with you all.
      www.geocities.com/lonecrow4 And I'm also interested in the Baker
      Dozen for next year. Would you be able to let me know when the next
      one is to start? Is it the same time each year?

      I just love all the work on the Visual Tart Site. Very inspiring.

      ~v~Laura
      www.geocities.com/lonecrow4
    • Mimi Shapiro
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 1, 2004
        Hi Laura and everyone!! who wants to join the Bakers Dozen, put
        together by Dale Copeland in NZ
        dale@...

        If you contact her directly, she would put you on the list to receive
        info for the next one!! they occur in the spring and I think she
        sendsout info in dec/jan
        they are really fun and a good way to spread the art mission of peace
        keeping all over the globe...keep on being creative!!

        mimi shapiro
        lancaster pa

        here are some more sites- that may interest others!!

        this is a competition...manhattan arts international....I was one of
        the 5 finalists this year...the web site is up and...and you can see my
        profile by going to the directory (or paste this in your browser if the
        link does not work)
        <http://www.manhattanarts.com/pages/profiles.html>

        and scroll down to my name and click on it....its interesting to see me
        among all the winners....fun...

        http://www.manhattanarts.com/HERSTORY2004/index.htm

        this is the link to the winners page, where i am with the winners...

        On Apr 1, 2004, at 6:52 AM, lonecrow4 wrote:

        > Good morning to all,
        > I would like to share my web site with you all.
        > www.geocities.com/lonecrow4 And I'm also interested in the Baker
        > Dozen for next year. Would you be able to let me know when the next
        > one is to start? Is it the same time each year?
        >
        > I just love all the work on the Visual Tart Site. Very inspiring.
        >
        > ~v~Laura
        > www.geocities.com/lonecrow4
        >

        > The International Museum of Collage, Assemblage and Construction
        > http://www.collagemuseum.com/
        > -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
        > Freshdot Domain Name Registrations
        > transfers $7.75 for .com, .net and .org -
        > OUR DOMAIN NAME SUPPLIER IS RUNNING A SALE
        > $5.95yr. FOR .BIZ AND .US THROUGH MAY thru SEPT, 03!!!!
        > Freshdot.com Web Hosting Service
        > Host 10 domains on one account for $12.95mo (USD)24/7 live support
        > http://web-hosting.freshdot.com/

      • Denise Enslen
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 1, 2004
          Congratulations Mimi for your winning. I went to the
          site you mentioned and enjoyed seeing your collage and
          the others. I also participated in Bakers'Dozen
          (fourth year) and it is an enjoyable and learning
          event to take part in.
          My 13 collages are at Gallery 4 of my site:
          http://www.geocities.com/agneau_99

          =====
          Please visit my collage site at:
          http://www.geocities.com/agneau_99