Re: [collage] Re question on tinting

  • Marie Baker
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2003
      hi savannah
      making the paper? now the deckle and mould are the screen and? I have been introduced to it and got my own screen made. If you get good at it apparently a person is able to put in various flowers etc to build up the grain. The problem is to make the paper okay to write on right? It has to have something added to it. Is it a starch. Better look up paper making recipes but any help is appreciated.
      rakunakahuna marie

      savannah61821 <savannah61821@...> wrote:I am thinking of making my own paper to use in my collages. A friend
      gave me a deckle and mould (which are not expensive.) You might want
      to think about making your own paper.

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
      The International Museum of Collage, Assemblage and Construction
      http://www.collagemuseum.com/
      Freshdot Domain Name Registrations
      transfers $7.75 for .com, .net and .org -
      OUR DOMAIN NAME SUPPLIER IS RUNNING A SALE
      $5.95yr. FOR .BIZ AND .US THROUGH MAY thru SEPT, 03!!!!
      Freshdot.com Web Hosting Service
      Host 10 domains on one account for $12.95mo (USD)24/7 live support
      http://web-hosting.freshdot.com/