*** DETOUR ***

  • Joel
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2003
      ===============================
      BLIND EYE DESIGN v3.0
      ===============================
      (use in a well ventilated area)

      Just to let y'all know, there is something suspect going on at Blind
      Eye Corporate HQ. Well, let's call a spade a spade... The site is
      GONE! At this stage we don't know if this is only a temporary
      situation or dot.tk (our domain provider) has gone belly up in the
      sun (stangely enough their website has vanished also!)

      Fear not! Until this webby hullaballoo is sorted out you can still
      stop past and vist us at the backup site:

      http://blindeyehq.tripod.com

      NOW SHOWING - THE DREAM SEQUENCE
      All 13 works that were submitted to the fifth international Bakers'
      Dozen collage exchange.

      CUTS THROUGH THIS OLD BOOT AND STILL SLICES THIS TOMATO WITH EASE!!!

      Cheers,
      Joel
      blindeyedesign@...