I can stay focused ;-)

  • Jamie
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2003
      on 1/30/03 4:17 PM, collage@yahoogroups.com at collage@yahoogroups.com
      wrote:

      > thanks for help--and am I the only one who can't stay focused?

      Well we made it to the Jay Leno Show, national TV news and newspapers, and
      are in the final stretch!!! Please email Howard and tell him to: PACK YOUR
      BAGS

      If you would like to see him get some of his own medicine;-) Thanks

      PLEASE FORWARD TO THE WORLD!!!

      Take it like a MAN Howard!

      Help bring "Shock-Jock" Howard Stern to San Diego for a round of
      "Chick Trivia"
      Where he will be forced to strip down to his boxers, be blind-folded and
      hand cuffed°¶
      and all for a good cause!

      You can join
      "Team Take It Like A Man"
      By doing one or more of the following:

      … E-mail sternshow@... with the following message: Your name,
      city, state and the words "Pack your Bags Howard".
      … Send a postcard or letter to: Howard Stern at
      "Take it like a man Howard C/O WXRK attention: Howard Stern 40 West 57th
      Street, New York, New York 10019 with the same message.
      … Encourage others to do one or both of the above.

      For more information about the
      "Take it like a man Howard" campaign

      CALL
      JAMCO