Information on Artcolle International and his 2500 members collagistes

  • artcolle@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2002
      Hello Cécil. I answer your questions by means of a translation software,
      forgiven the faults!
      ( And saddened you are not a member of Artcolle, contrary to your message,
      because Artcolle takes charge only of the reality: museum reality,
      lounge(show) reality, exhibitions reality, real resource center, 2500 real
      members: in Europe we still prefer the reality to the virtual of Internet. )
      Artcolle is a non-for-profit association, created in June, 1992 with a
      collagiste I. The purpose was little as you ( your new project: UKPA or
      Isaca), but not on the Internet plan, on the "real" plan. Since we are at the
      moment collagistes 2500 old worldwide (on 1500 in France, thousand through 30
      nations and four continents) to be a member of Artcolle. Artcolle's name is
      put down(deposited) in the INPI, the property. Many forms of memberships:
      paying or not paying. We created: the first international lounge(show) of the
      contemporary collage, which is held every in Paris, with approximately (after
      selection) 100 artists of 25 nations: 10 anniversary(birthday) will take
      place in April, 2003.
      I thank particularly Mrs Bierbaum, because if I exposed(explained) for
      approximately ten years 130 collagistes American, and representative of
      American organization, or equivalent, only N.C.S ., mentions public in his
      catalog of a Museum of the sticking in Europe. Sorry, but for once, it is
      necessary to recognize that the Europeans had little beforehand …
      We created the international Resource center on the art of the collage: about
      9000 documents relative to the art of the collage and his(her) actors, among
      whom more than 300 untraceable books(pounds): the centre is opened to the
      public: free entrance(entry). We have the first real museum dedicated to the
      art of the collage: the Artcolle museum, opened of May at the end of
      September every year (entered free), approximately 150 clothes(canvases)
      among which the bosses as Jiri Kolar, the French poet Jacques Prévert, and
      many of the others as you, Mrs Bierbaum of the NSC, Talbot, our friend Dale
      Copeland, Richard Fulham, etc. We always look for any documents
      (books(pounds), invitation card, posters) on the art of the collage: that the
      artist is known or stranger we classify him(it) and register(record) him(it)
      with same Artcolle exists well on Internet, with approximately 10.000
      connections a year (independent meter, manage by AOL).
      Artcolle bases himself on the French symbols: freedom: Artcolle is,
      independent 100 % 0 dollar of subsidy in 10 years and 160 organized
      exhibitions (Artcolle works by the contributions of the members): everybody
      is bénévole in Artcolle. Equality: the collagistes of the poor countries
      (Africa, China, Eastern country, South America) do not pay subscription nor
      financial participation to the exhibitions. Brotherhood: we intervene for
      studios(workshops) collage in schools, hospitals: more than 6000 children
      were introduced to the art of the collage by Artcolle in ten years.
      We organize at the moment an exhibition in aid of the children of the cancer
      of Plovdiv ( Bulgaria's ) hospital. The 15 euros of participation of the
      artists will be given to the hospital, we hope to receive 1000 euros, the
      exhibition will take place to the Museum Artcolle in June, 2003. Every
      artists expressing racist ideas, etc., is excluded in life of the
      organization.
      The president of the organization is elected every year by the members,
      democratically: I am to my tenth mandate there (thank you!). Last detail:
      since 1992 we organized in France and abroad 160 exhibitions (big and small)
      dedicated exclusively to the art of the collage.
      We look for any documents, and accept any donation of collage for the museum.
      The Museum of the collage is in: 65 avenue Charles de Gaulle, 89140 Sergines,
      (in 100 kilometres from Paris) in France. We look of the help(assistant) for
      the children of Plovdiv's hospital. We are interested in any collaboration
      with other organizations, in aid of the art of the collage, please, Come to
      consult our 9000 documents: you will learn that the art of the collage was
      not invented in France by Picasso and Aims in 1912, but in France by Charles
      Dufresny, grandson of king of France Henri 4, in 1680.!!! And I always have a
      glass of cider ( Breton alcohol) for the American friends!!! And indeed on us
      let us be opened to any collaboration in the interest of the art of the
      collage. In the name of Artcolle, his(her) collagistes 2500 .
      His president.
      The union makes(does) the force!!! My best regards in all and in all.
      Pierre Jean Varet - Artcolle Muséum site internet :
      <A HREF="http://users.aol.com/ARTCOLLE/index.htm">http://users.aol.com/ARTCOLLE/index.htm</A>

      texte français :
      Bonjour Cécil.
      Je réponds à vos questions à l'aide d'un logiciel de traduction, pardonné les
      fautes !
      ( et désolé vous n'êtes pas membre d'Artcolle, contrairement à votre message,
      car Artcolle ne s'occupe que du réel : Musée réel, salon réel, expositions
      réel, centre de documentation réel, 2500 membres réels : en Europe nous
      préférons encore le réel au virtuel d'Internet. )
      Artcolle est une association à but non lucratif, créé en juin 1992 avec un
      collagiste…moi.
      Le but était un peu comme vous ( votre nouveau projet ) , mais non sur le
      plan Internet, sur le plan " réel " .
      Depuis nous sommes à présent 2500 collagistes à travers le monde ( 1500 en
      France, un millier à travers 30 nations et quatre continents ) à être membre
      d'Artcolle.
      Le nom d'Artcolle est déposé à l'INPI, propriété .
      Beaucoup de formes d'adhésions : payante ou non payante.
      Nous avons créé : le premier salon international du collage contemporain, qui
      se tient chaque à Paris, avec environ ( après sélection ) 100 artistes de 25
      nations : le 10 anniversaire aura lieu en avril 2003.
      Je remercie particulièrement Mme Bierbaum, car si j'ai exposé depuis dix ans
      environ 130 collagistes américain, et représentant d'organisation américaine,
      ou équivalent, seule la N.C.S. , fait mention public dans son catalogue d'un
      Musée du collage en Europe. Désolé, mais pour une fois, il faut reconnaître
      que les Européens avait un peu d'avance…
      Nous avons créé le Centre de documentation international sur l'art du collage
      : près de 9000 documents relatifs à l'art du collage et ses acteurs, dont
      plus de 300 livres introuvables : le centre est ouvert au public : entrée
      libre.
      Nous avons le premier musée réel consacré à l'art du collage : le Musée
      Artcolle, ouvert de mai à fin septembre chaque année ( entrée libre ),
      environ 150 toiles dont les maîtres comme Jiri Kolar, le poète français
      Jacques Prévert, et beaucoup d'autres…comme vous, Mme Bierbaum de la NSC,
      Talbot, notre amie Dale Copeland, Richard Fulham, etc.
      Nous recherchons toujours tous documents ( livres, carton d'invitation,
      affiches) sur l'art du collage : que l'artiste soit connu ou inconnu nous le
      classons et l'enregistrons avec le même intérêt.
      Artcolle existe bien sur Internet, avec environ 10.000 connexions par an (
      compteur indépendant, gérer par AOL).
      Artcolle se base sur les symboles français :
      Liberté : Artcolle est 100% indépendant, 0 dollar de subvention en 10 ans et
      160 expositions organisées ( Artcolle fonctionne par les cotisations des
      membres) : tout le monde est bénévole dans Artcolle.
      Egalité : les collagistes des pays pauvres (Afrique, Chine, pays de l'Est,
      Amérique du Sud ) ne payent pas de cotisation ni de participation financière
      aux expositions.
      Fraternité : nous intervenons pour des ateliers collages dans les écoles, les
      hôpitaux : plus de 6000 enfants ont été initiés à l'art du collage par
      Artcolle en dix ans.
      Nous organisons en ce moment une exposition au bénéfice des enfants du cancer
      d'un hôpital de Plovdiv (Bulgarie). Les 15 euros de participation des
      artistes seront donnés à l'hôpital, nous espérons recevoir 1000 euros,
      l'exposition aura lieu au Musée Artcolle en juin 2003.
      Tous artistes exprimant des idées racistes , etc.
      …, est exclu à vie de l'organisation.
      Le président de l'organisation est élu chaque année par les membres,
      démocratiquement : j'en suis à mon dixième mandat ( merci !).
      Dernier détail : depuis 1992 nous avons organisé en France et à l'étranger
      160 expositions ( grandes et petites ) consacrées exclusivement à l'art du
      collage.
      Nous recherchons tous documents, et acceptons toute donation de collage pour
      le musée.
      Le Musée du collage est au : 65 avenue Charles de Gaulle, 89140 Sergines ( à
      100 kilomètres de Paris ) en France .
      Nous cherchons de l'aide pour les enfants de l'hôpital de Plovdiv. Nous
      sommes intéressés par toute collaboration avec des autres organisations, au
      bénéfice de l'art du collage,
      Venez consulter nos 9000 documents : vous apprendrez que l'art du collage n'a
      pas été inventé en France par Picasso et Braque en 1912, mais…en France par
      Charles Dufresny, petit-fils du roi de France Henri 4, en 1680…. !!!
      Et j'ai toujours un verre de cidre ( alcool breton ) pour les amis américains
      !!!
      Et bien sur nous sommes ouverts à toute collaboration dans l 'intérêt de
      l'art du collage.
      Au nom d'Artcolle, ses 2500 collagistes
      Son président.
      L'union fait la force !!! Mes amitiés à toutes et à tous.
      Pierre Jean Varet
      Artcolle Musée sur internet :
      <A HREF="http://users.aol.com/ARTCOLLE/index.htm">http://users.aol.com/ARTCOLLE/index.htm</A>

    • Denise Enslen
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 1, 2002
        Pierre, est-ce que vous pouvez nous donner des d�tails
        sur Charles Dufresny (1680) et ses cr�ations en
        collage.
        Cela m'int�resserait beaucoup.
        Denise from Arkansas

        =====
        Please visit my collage site at:
        http://www.geocities.com/agneau_99

        HotJobs - Search new jobs daily now
        http://hotjobs.yahoo.com/
      • cecil touchon
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 1, 2002
          En outre Pierre Jean,

          maintiennent svp l'IMCAC dans l'esprit pour faire montrer à vos associés
          envoyer vers le haut de leurs affiches et des cartes et des collages aussi
          bien que des entrevues, glissières, photographies, ont trouvé les objets
          etc.., et ainsi de suite. quand jamais ils vous envoient un comme nous
          faisons avec cette fois du boulanger douzaine autour

          IMCAC
          7258 westfield ct
          saint charles, MO 63304 USA

          (le courrier au Mexique est très mauvais n'envoient pas l'anythiung ici)
          mais tout le monde bienvenue ici aussi bien de vos 1500 amis dans la région
          de Paris

          IMCAC
          Privada Pericon #5-B int #2
          Col. Miraval Cuernavaca Morelos Mexico 6227
          Tel. 52-777-313-115

          Et car je me rappelle, le collage a commencé réellement au Japon sur il y a
          1.000 ans.

          cecil
          =-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=

          Also Pierre Jean,
          Please keep the IMCAC in mind to have your associates send up their posters
          and show cards and collages as well as interviews, slides, photographs,
          found objects etc, and so on when ever they send you one as we are doing
          with the baker's dozen this time around

          IMCAC
          7258 westfield ct
          saint charles, MO 63304 USA

          (the mail in Mexico is very bad don't send anything here)

          but everybody welcome here as well from your 1500 friends in the Paris area

          IMCAC
          Privada Pericon #5-B int #2
          Col. Miraval Cuernavaca Morelos Mexico 6227
          Tel. 52-777-313-115

          And as I recall, collage actually started in Japan over 1,000 years ago.

          cecil