Re: new collage work

  • corey.eiseman
    Message 1 of 4 , May 1, 1999
      Thanks Cheryl and Bridget for your comments on my 2 collage works. I had the
      idea that I could keep working on them and scan them every once in a while,
      so I have an archived documentation of the progress. That way I could make a
      little animation of them evolving into the final product.

      > I'm new to the list. I also liked cheerios very much. Do youu
      > incorporate paint into your collage or was it transparent papers?

      For these two I used a very simple set of watercolors. I usually do
      incorporate paint in my work, often times I glue things just to get an
      interesting surface and then paint completely over it with acrylics. Other
      times I like to let some of the collage materials show through.

      regards,
      corey