AEZine coming out soon!

  • Melissa McCobb Hubbell
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2001
      Hi all..

      Just a brief announcement to let you all know AEZine will be coming out
      - on schedule! We are off to the printers this week, and should have our
      Premier Issue out to you by mid November! Yay! We are SO excited (and
      hope you will be too!)

      We do, however, have less copies paid for than were reserved -- so if
      you reserved a copy and still want it but haven't paid for it.. PLEASE
      either go to the PayPal page or contact me at the address below. We are
      not making any profit on this endeavor, and can't afford to print more
      copies than what we have paid for.

      Thanks for your support!

      -- Melissa
      http://www.melissamccobbhubbell.com
      PayPal link:
      http://gallery.passion4art.com/members/arterratica/AEZine3.html
      NEW AEZ ADDRESS:
      reply to: aezine@...
    • Denise Enslen
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 1, 2001
        Melissa
        Having taken part in Bakers'Dozen this year I really
        enjoyed viewing all your nice collages.
        What is AEZine?
        Denise

        --- Melissa McCobb Hubbell <mmHubbell@...>
        wrote:
        > Hi all..
        >
        > Just a brief announcement to let you all know AEZine
        > will be coming out
        > - on schedule! We are off to the printers this week,
        > and should have our
        > Premier Issue out to you by mid November! Yay! We
        > are SO excited (and
        > hope you will be too!)
        >
        > We do, however, have less copies paid for than were
        > reserved -- so if
        > you reserved a copy and still want it but haven't
        > paid for it.. PLEASE
        > either go to the PayPal page or contact me at the
        > address below. We are
        > not making any profit on this endeavor, and can't
        > afford to print more
        > copies than what we have paid for.
        >
        > Thanks for your support!
        >
        > -- Melissa