envelopes

  • RansomDchs@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 4, 1999
      I have a few hundred envelopes to give away - they are card sized. I work at
      Barnes and Noble and it seems that I have made a name for myself. Before
      they throw anything away, they try to give it to me first..... lol

      send me your snail mail address for some envelopes if you want some.
    • Denise Enslen
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 5, 1999
        How much is the postage on some of those envelopes? Be glad to get some.
        Denise Enslen
        1913 Mimosa
        Mountain Home, Ar. 72653
        Thanks you very much

      • PPresutti@xxx.xxx
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 6, 1999
          You sweetie!! I'm always looking for envelopes because I'm forever collaging
          cards when I'm tired of working big.

          Pat Presutti
          950 Ridge Road
          Lewiston, NY 14092