Updated Website

  • Melissa McCobb Hubbell
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 1, 2001
      Hello Collage Friends!

      I just wanted to let you know I FINALLY updated my website and would
      love it if you took a look and let me know what you think..

      thanks..

      -- Melissa
      http://www.melissamccobbhubbell.com
    • Kermit Kirby
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 1, 2001
        Your webpages are great...I loved my visit there. Barb K.
      • Laura Malinowski
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 1, 2001
          Hi Melissa
          Your site looks great. I LOVE the pocket art series!! Are the image on the
          home page digital or photographic?
          Laura
          --
          Laura Malinowski
          laura@...

        • ragdollpoet@aol.com
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 1, 2001
            Melissa:

            Your site is beautiful!  I even put it on my favorites list.

            Thanks,

            K.  (Ragdoll Poet)
          • Denise Enslen
            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 1, 2001
              Hi Melissa
              I truly enjoyed your collage work and will return to
              your site to see it more at leisure time. Your
              graphics to introduce us to different part of your
              site are excellent. I would be interested in adding
              your link to my page of links. Would you like to
              exchange links?
              Denise
              My web site is Watermedia Collage and the URL:
              http:www.geocities.com/agneau_99

              http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/