unsubscribe

  • Miles Brown
    Message 1 of 38 , Nov 2, 2000
      please strike me off your list, thanks

      Message 38 of 38 , May 20, 2007
        --- In collage@yahoogroups.com, therese stafford <londonroanoke@...>
        wrote:

        > Dear Cecil, I will tap-dance, burn a candle, bake a cake, paint a
        masterpiece, if only you will unsubscribe me from this site. it is
        too, too much info about conversations I know nothing about.
        Is there a way I could get, say, a monthly bulletin about official
        museum business without having to read about how good a job Jane
        thinks John is doing? Thanks. -Therese