canadian art list

  • francesca maniaci
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2000
      Hi collagists, someone posted something about an egroup on
      canadian art , please send me information on how to sign up as
      I threw the message out by mistake, thank you Francesca
    • art blue
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 1, 2000
        I'd like to know too! VERY INTERESTED Art Blue :)ing

        francesca maniaci wrote:

        > Hi collagists, someone posted something about an egroup on
        > canadian art , please send me information on how to sign up as
        > I threw the message out by mistake, thank you Francesca
        >

        > The International Museum of Collage, Assemblage and Construction
        > http://www.ipdg.org/museum/collage
        > is sponsored by the International Post-Dogmatist Group
        > http://www.ipdg.org/
      • vapto
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 1, 2000

          For the finest in historical, contemporary and avant garde collage from around the world, visit CollageGallery.gif (900 bytes).

          Email David Turner or CollageGallery.Com at info@....