Artist Residency

  • freya87wolf
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2010
      I have been asked to consider a Artist residency position at a school. If you have had any residency experience can you let me know how it worked and what I should consider regarding payment. This could not be a "volunteer" position. I would not live at the school & I am not willing to relocate my studio or work there full time. I thought maybe I could bring specific projects on specific days.

      Karlyn