Re: [collage museum] Nick Bantock workshop

  • Sylvia Kleindinst
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1, 2010
      Hi Chad,
      I took a three day workshop with Nick Bantock in Montreal several years ago. He spent quite a bit of time discussing his evolution as an artist and we saw a slide show about his work. We then created collages around themes, so we ended up with a series of works at the end. Of course, I can't say whether he would still teach the same way.
      I do have an album at my Web Shots site with pictures from our workshop.
      My ID for web shots is skleindinst1.....There are a bunch of albums there, so you would need to scroll down to find it.
      Probably I can go get the URL for you.
      Best,Sylvia

      Hi, all: Wondering if anybody has taken one of Nick (Griffin and Sabine) Bantock's workshops? I was thinking it might make a nice vacation to go up to B.C. to take a three-day workshop, but it would be a considerable $$$ investment. Has anybody studied with him or know someone who has?

      Thanks,
      Chad

    • Sylvia Kleindinst
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 1, 2010