Re: [collage museum] Third issue of 'Collagista!' now available for download

  • gercharm@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 31, 2010
      I tried to use the email address which appeared in blue. It wasn't
      recognized. Then I added wordpress. com. That was also not recognized.
      I would like to see the images in the Collagista brochure so I suggest
      you look into it. gercharm@...

      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 3, 2010
        I had no trouble downloading the third issue by going to the blog page
        <http://collagista.wordpress.com/> and then clicking on the red (on my
        browser, Firefox 3.0) link labeled
        "Readable Copy"...