Re: Would like to share experiences with artists all over the world related to...

  • puertobuceos
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 1, 2009
      Thanks so much for you e-mail.
      I believe there is some kind of energy coming from persons and all kind of living animals or vegetals.
      But also from non living items.
      Let's supoose you go walking through a flea market and you select from thousands of articles for instance just a few that you wish to take into your hands and look with more attention , why a piece of iron with oxidation or simply an old book attracts you ?
      I am not sure why as can not be scientifically tested but some kind of atraction between such object and you. Obvioulsy this happens.
      There is no a rational explanation as well as no explanation for love .
      I believe our soul or spirit can not understand and talk , just feel and vibrates.
      .
      Sorry about my English as is not my mother language.
      Regards from Uruguay , Dr Leonel Yussim

      --- In collage@yahoogroups.com, "michellesasshake@..." <michellesasshake@...> wrote:

      > Dr. Yussim-
      >
      > i work almost exclusively with vintage / found objects. Can you elaborate on your idea of "energy"? Currents? Physical? Psychic? There are so many ways to approach it. I am very interested.
      >
      > m.hake
      >

      > --- In collage@yahoogroups.com, "puertobuceos" <puertobuceos@> wrote:
      > >
      > > I would like to share experiences about collages installations using vintage elements from flea markets creating artifacts where main attraction would be some kind of energy . Regards.
      > > Dr Leonel Yussim
      > > Uruguay

    • john hart
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 2, 2009
        Dear all,

        In an update to my last post regarding the collage-zine 'Collagista!', there is now a blog proxying as our website (while the site gets put together) where you can download the first issue which has now been released.

        The blog can be found at the following:

        http://collagista.wordpress.com/

        Hope you enjoy!

        All the best