Check out my photos on Facebook

  • Gerald Charm
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 27, 2009
      Hi Collage,

      Thanks,
      Gerald

      http://www.facebook.com/p.php?i=1609858159&k=45B3XZ6ZTV6MXFMFQE32R&r

      This e-mail may contain promotional materials. If you do not wish to receive future commercial mailings from Facebook, please click on the link below. Facebook's offices are located at 156 University Ave., Palo Alto, CA 94301.
      http://www.facebook.com/o.php?k=1b2447&u=749607373&mid=370529G2cae19cdG0G8