Collage Series On dispay

  • Laura
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 1, 2009
      Hi Everyone,

      I know I don't share much on the site but thought I would now. I've
      got a series of work up on the Virtual Tart in New Zealand with Dale
      Copeland, Take a peek~ http://virtual.tart.co.nz/default.htm

      There are so many places now to share you work and keep up on
      current "arts" goings on... it's great isn't?

      Peace everyone
      ~v~Laura
    • Donna Engstrom
      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 2, 2009
        Laura,
        I love your crow series! All the layers make for interesting viewing and the colors are just yummy.
        Thanks for sharing.
        Donna
        www.donna-engstrom-abstract-art.com/home
        http://donnaengstrom.blogspot.com/
        http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=91739

        Thoughts become things ... choose the good ones! (www.tut.com)

        Hi Everyone,

        I know I don't share much on the site but thought I would now. I've
        got a series of work up on the Virtual Tart in New Zealand with Dale
        Copeland, Take a peek~ http://virtual.tart.co.nz/default.htm

        There are so many places now to share you work and keep up on
        current "arts" goings on... it's great isn't?

        Peace everyone
        ~v~Laura

      • Susan Gertz
        Message 3 of 9 , Jan 2, 2009
          Laura,I very much enjoyed your exhibit! I love crows, and your renditions of
          them are great. Thanks for sharing.

          Susan Gertz
          www.segertzcollage.com

          On Thu, Jan 1, 2009 at 11:29 AM, Laura <lonecrow4@...> wrote:

          > Hi Everyone,
          >
          > I know I don't share much on the site but thought I would now. I've
          > got a series of work up on the Virtual Tart in New Zealand with Dale
          > Copeland, Take a peek~ http://virtual.tart.co.nz/default.htm
          >
          > There are so many places now to share you work and keep up on
          > current "arts" goings on... it's great isn't?
          >
          > Peace everyone
          > ~v~Laura

        • Mimi Shapiro
          Message 4 of 9 , Jan 2, 2009
            really love this new series by Laura - good for you!!!
            have sent it on to a friend! who actually helpz crows in our area!
            xoxoxoxox mimi

            On Jan 1, 2009, at 11:29 AM, Laura wrote:

            > Hi Everyone,
            >
            > I know I don't share much on the site but thought I would now. I've
            > got a series of work up on the Virtual Tart in New Zealand with Dale
            > Copeland, Take a peek~ http://virtual.tart.co.nz/default.htm
            >
            > There are so many places now to share you work and keep up on
            > current "arts" goings on... it's great isn't?
            >
            > Peace everyone
            > ~v~Laura

          • artworks
            Message 5 of 9 , Jan 2, 2009
              Hello Laura...
              This is Cory from Arizona. Congratulations, it's a great exhibit. You know I love your work.
              Wishing you lots of sales and a Happy New Year.

              Happy New Year everone...don't miss this exhibit.
              Cory
              http://art-with-mosie.blogspot.com/

              http://windowslive.com/oneline/hotmail?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_hotmail_acq_anywhere_122008

            • Laura
              Message 6 of 9 , Jan 3, 2009
                Hi Cory,
                How you doing?
                Good to hear from you.
                and thanks for you comments.

                Peace
                ~v~Laura
              • Laura
                Message 7 of 9 , Jan 3, 2009
                  Mimi,
                  I would love to hear any stories she has or would like to share, Please
                  pass along my email to her.

                  Thanks
                  Peace Lady
                  ~v~Laura

                  really love this new series by Laura - good for you!!!
                  > have sent it on to a friend! who actually helpz crows in our area!
                  > xoxoxoxox mimi
                • Laura
                  Message 8 of 9 , Jan 3, 2009
                    Hi Susan,
                    Love your work right back, Thanks for you comments.
                    ~v~Laura
                  • Laura
                    Message 9 of 9 , Jan 3, 2009
                      hi Donna,