Re:FINAL DAY of ART NOW FOR AUTISM

  • Michael Carey
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2007
      Comments on Art Now for Autism.

      Unless you knew, the t-shirts say nothing about autism. Sorry! I had
      intended to purchase one.

      The thumbnails should be able to be enlarged. You would also likely
      have sold more with prices posted.

      You are welcome to disagree with me. It was a worthy effort for a worthy
      project.

      From those who can not speak for themselves - "Thank You!"

      --
      Discover a Treasure Map to the Fortune Hidden on Your Computer

      Have you ever purchased a resell rights product? If so, click this link to
      download the most valuable software ever created: http://tinyurl.com/36zxef