Opening of Art Now for Autism

  • Claudine Intner
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2007
      I am pleased to announce the opening of the online art exhibition and
      fundraiser Art Now for Autism. Please drop by and see the works of 27
      artists! Money raised will go to support autism research.

      Thank you!
      - Claudine Intner
      Art Now for Autism
      Support a cause and get some great art, too!
      October 1 - 31, 2007
      http://www.artnowforautism.com/
    • Claudine Intner
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 1, 2008
        We are pleased to announce the opening of Art Now for Autism 2008.
        This online exhibit raises funds for autism awareness and research
        with 100% of art sales going to Autism Speaks. This year's exhibit
        includes the work of over 120 artists including artists with autism
        spectrum disorders. Prices range from just a couple of dollars to over
        $500. Be sure to check out our selection of one-of-a-kind puzzle pins
        for a donation of $25. There is something for everyone! Support the
        cause and get a wonderful piece of art, too!

        Art Now for Autism
        http://www.artnowforautism.com
        October 1 - 31, 2008

        - Claudine Intner, founder and organizer of Art Now for Autism

        *** Please help us spread the word about this wonderful event by
        forwarding to friends, family, and anyone interested in art and
        autism.***