CECIL*******RE: [collage museum] White on White

  • Kristy
    Message 1 of 13 , Sep 1, 2007
      Cecil-I just finished mine up-just have to seal it and put wire on the back to hang it. If I mail it Tuesday will that be okay? Its coming from California so It should only take a couple days to get there. Just let me know if its okay :) I am REALLY last minute with this!

      Kristy Christopherson

      Message 2 of 13 , Sep 1, 2007
        Yes Kristy! Please send when ready.

        Send to:
        IMCAC
        White on White
        6955 Pinon Street
        Fort Worth, Texas 76116

        Cecil Touchon

        http://cecil.touchon.com

        817-944-4000

        http://collagemuseu <http://collagemuseum.com/white-on-white/index.html>
        m.com/white-on-white/index.html

        Cecil Touchon, director

        http://collagemuseu <http://collagemuseum.com> m.com

        817-944-4000

      • hulipa
        Message 3 of 13 , Sep 3, 2007
          Hi

          I just finish one painting for you, I’ll mail today

          Pascale

          _____

[...]

          http://collagemuseu <http://collagemuseu <http://collagemuseum.com> m.com>
          m.com

          817-944-4000

        • hulipa
          Message 4 of 13 , Sep 8, 2007
            Hello

            My work is in the mail

            Pascale

            _____

            De : collage@yahoogroups <mailto:collage%40yahoogroups.com> .com

            Message 5 of 13 , Sep 8, 2007
              Can someone please explain to me the 'White On White Collages works people are sending in..Where are they going and for what ? Thanks in advance.
              Debra.

              De : collage@yahoogroups <mailto:collage%40yahoogroups.com> .com

              Message 6 of 13 , Sep 8, 2007
                At the bottom of all collage group emails is this…

                ----N--E--W-----P--R--O--J--E--C--T----
                WHITE ON WHITE
                DONATE A COLLAGE, ASSEMBLAGE, CONSTRUCTION, OBJECT, ETC. THAT IS WHITE ON
                WHITE to the Collage Museum. This is an ongoing project to build a traveling
                exhibition of white on white works. http://collagemuseu
                <http://collagemuseum.com/white-on-white/index.html>
                m.com/white-on-white/index.html
                -.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

                Cecil Touchon

                http://cecil.touchon.com

                817-944-4000

                De : collage@yahoogroups <mailto:collage%40yahoogroups.com> .com

[...]

                <http://collagemuseu <http://collagemuseum.com> m.com> m.com> m.com>
                m.com

                817-944-4000

              • lizsticks
                Message 7 of 13 , Sep 15, 2007
                  i sent my work yesterday
                  i'm so sorry because it seems it will take a week to arrive, in spite
                  of the cost of the mail expenses !!
                  I do not dare to hope that you will wait for me..
                  The one i sent, i did it specially for white on white.
                  all works i saw on collage museum exhibit are Haughtiness !
                  byye
                  Lise

                  --- In collage@yahoogroups.com, "Cecil Touchon" <touchon@...> wrote:

                  > At the bottom of all collage group emails is this…
                  >

                  > ----N--E--W-----P--R--O--J--E--C--T----
                  > WHITE ON WHITE
                  > DONATE A COLLAGE, ASSEMBLAGE, CONSTRUCTION, OBJECT, ETC. THAT IS
                  WHITE ON
                  > WHITE to the Collage Museum. This is an ongoing project to build a
                  traveling
                  > exhibition of white on white works. http://collagemuseu
                  > <http://collagemuseum.com/white-on-white/index.html>
                  > m.com/white-on-white/index.html
                  > -.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
                  .-

                  > Cecil Touchon
                  >
                  > http://cecil.touchon.com
                  >
                  > 817-944-4000

                  Behalf Of
                  > Debra
                  > Sent: Saturday, September 08, 2007 11:01 AM
                  > To: collage@yahoogroups.com
                  > Subject: Re: CECIL*******RE: [collage museum] White on White
                  >

                  > Can someone please explain to me the 'White On White Collages works
                  people
                  > are sending in..Where are they going and for what ? Thanks in
                  advance.
                  > Debra.

                • Cecil Touchon
                  Message 8 of 13 , Sep 15, 2007
                    Ok I’ll watch for it. Are you sure you got the word right? Haughtyness?
                    (meaning scornfully and condescendingly proud) I don’t get it.

                    Cecil Touchon

                    http://cecil.touchon.com

                    817-944-4000

                    --- In collage@yahoogroups <mailto:collage%40yahoogroups.com> .com, "Cecil
                    Touchon" <touchon@...> wrote:

                    > At the bottom of all collage group emails is this…
                    >

                    > ----N--E--W-----P--R--O--J--E--C--T----
                    > WHITE ON WHITE
                    > DONATE A COLLAGE, ASSEMBLAGE, CONSTRUCTION, OBJECT, ETC. THAT IS
                    WHITE ON
                    > WHITE to the Collage Museum. This is an ongoing project to build a
                    traveling
                    > exhibition of white on white works. http://collagemuseu
                    > <http://collagemuseu <http://collagemuseum.com/white-on-white/index.html>
                    m.com/white-on-white/index.html>
                    > m.com/white-on-white/index.html
                    > -.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
                    .-

                    > Cecil Touchon
                    >
                    > http://cecil. <http://cecil.touchon.com> touchon.com
                    >
                    > 817-944-4000

                  • MATTHEW ROSE
                    Message 9 of 13 , Sep 15, 2007
                      I think she means the white on white is very naughty!

                      MR

                      COLLAGE BY MATTHEW ROSE: http://homepage.mac.com/mistahcoughdrop/ LALANDE DIGITAL ART PRESS: http://lalandedigitalpress.blogspot.com/

                      Got a little couch potato?
                    • lizsticks@free.fr
                      Message 10 of 13 , Sep 15, 2007
                        Oh ! sorry !
                        i used a translator (i used it too to understand "meaning scornfully and
                        condescendingly proud) : i wanted to say that they are "superbes (in french)".
                        I am humbler than I let it appear!
                        so, excuse me all ! i never thought so.
                        and thank you to correct me
                        have a good day
                        Lise

                      • lizsticks@free.fr
                        Message 11 of 13 , Sep 15, 2007
                          Hello Matthew
                          not at all
                          i searched "superbes" on a translator and it's the word i found !
                          i'm sorry and confus. in the same time,
                          in the same time, I find "amusing" to see how creates for itself sometimes a
                          misunderstanding... it will have teached me today !
                          so, i repeat sincerly : i'm sorry and never thought your work was a little
                          naughty, or naughty, or more naughty... no, i think it's a good work (with my
                          heart and my eyes, my sensibility only ) and i'm very happy that Cecil Touchon
                          accept me in his project.

                          Lise

                          Selon MATTHEW ROSE <mistahrose@...>:

                          > I think she means the white on white is very naughty!
                          >
                          > MR
                          >
                          > COLLAGE BY MATTHEW ROSE: http://homepage.mac.com/mistahcoughdrop/ LALANDE
                          > DIGITAL ART PRESS: http://lalandedigitalpress.blogspot.com/

                          > Got a little couch potato?

                        • Claudia Drake
                          Message 12 of 13 , Sep 15, 2007
                            L,

                            Suberb! :]

                            I've had that problem too,
                            with generated translators.

                            _______________
                            Claudia Drake
                            www.urgentalchemy.com

                          • lizsticks@free.fr
                            Message 13 of 13 , Sep 16, 2007
                              thanks, Claudia
                              things are sometimes easier than we think...
                              so, i'm not alone :-]
                              i used reverso. Habitually, i use lexilogo.
                              i just search a new time with reverso and it's the same answer. So i only will
                              use lexilogo another time!