Postminimalist Works by Cecil Touchon in Houston, Texas

  • Cecil Touchon
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2007
      I would like to announce a new exhibition of my work at The New Gallery in
      Houston that opens tomorrow, June 2, 2007. The opening is 6:00 to 8:00pm I
      will be there. I have prepared a catalog for the show. It can be seen here:
      http://www.lulu.com/content/900071 and is available for purchase. This show
      focuses on an aspect of my work that could be called postminimalism.

    • Lava of the desert