New Exhibition!

  • Joel
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2007
      Hi all!

      I just wanted to let you all know that there is a new exhibition up at
      www.joellambeth.com

      Picking Up The Pieces is a new collection of digital collages that I
      hope you'll stop by and have a look at.

      The site has also had a bit of a make-over, so let me know what you think.

      Cheers!

      http://www.joellambeth.com
    • Cecil Touchon
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 1, 2007
        Hi Joel,

        I continue to really groove on the Accidental Archeology collages –
        fantastic - and love the photographs!! Nice site make over too!

        Cecil Touchon

        http://cecil.touchon.com

        817-944-4000

        http://www.joellamb <http://www.joellambeth.com> eth.com