Re: Your Baker's Dz.

  • Bobbie
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 1, 2007
      Hi, Dale,
      I've been a busy bee preparing collages to send to you. Have a question - I inadvertently cut one to 7 x 10 instead of 8 x 10. Is it acceptable - or not? Thanks so much.

      Regards,

      Bobbie
      You can see my artwork:
      www.bobbieshatsoff.com

      test'; " type=text/css>

      test'; " type=text/css>

    • Cecil Touchon
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 1, 2007
        Hi Bobby,

        This is the list you might write to if your inquiring about the Baker’s
        Dozen International Collage Exchange. If your sending your package for this
        exchange to

        IMCACA

        ATTN: Baker’s Dozen

        6955 Pinon Street

        Fort Worth, Texas 76116

        Then I, Cecil Touchon, am the one conducting this exchange for the IMCAC (
        http://CollageMuseum.com ). If your attempting to contact some one else
        about some other exchange, this is not the list to post questions to.

        For those of you participating in the upcoming Baker’s Dozen International
        Collage Exchange, The deadline is March 21, 2007. I hope many of you will be
        participating!

        See details here:
        http://collagemuseum.com/international-collage-exchange/international-collag
        e-exchange.html